Employment offer for English teachers
Becoming an English teacher at Cambridge English Authorised Exam Center has never been easier!
We are looking for qualified English teachers to join our team.
Our English teachers are training students of all levels for Cambridge English exams and General English.
- Must be available at least part-time (minimum of 3-5 hours a week);
- Must have already taught general or specific English for at least a year;
- Must have a university diploma in the field of English Language (or a final-year student at the Faculty of Foreign Languages having English as their primary language of study) and/or a valid C1 certificate in English Language (Cambridge English: Advanced, IELTS, TOEFL etc.);
- Knowledge of high-stake exams will be considered an advantage.
What we offer in exchange:
- Excellent working conditions;
- Good salary;
- A work-friendly environment;
- Unlimited teaching resources;
- In-house training;
- Professional growth opportunities, such as the chance to become a certified Cambridge English Speaking Examiner.
If you want to apply, please send your CV (with a picture) and a letter of motivation in English to Diana CRETU (firstname.lastname@example.org), Cambridge Exam Manager.