TKT paper-based now ON DEMAND!
The Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is a Cambridge English exam tailored for teachers which encompasses a series of teaching qualifications meant to test specific areas of English language teaching. TKT certificates are recognised globally and this qualification is sure to enhance your portfolio.
The main part of the exam is composed of the following modules:
- Module 1: Language and background to language learning and teaching
- Module 2: Lesson planning and use of resources for language teaching
- Module 3: Managing the teaching and learning process
It also contains specialist modules:
- TKT: CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- TKT: Young Learners
All modules last 1 hour 20 min. and they can be taken separately!
The computer-based format of the test is not available anymore, but the good news is that you can still take the paper-based one on demand! That means there are no fixed dates and you get to choose when you want to take the exam. You should just come to our centre about 6 weeks before the date you have chosen to register for the exam, and don't forget to take a copy of your ID or passport.
Keep in mind that we need to have at least 4 candidates in order to be able to open a session, so make sure you bring your colleagues too!
You can download the necessary resources to prepare for this exam below:
- TKT Handbook for Teachers (Modules 1-3)
- TKT Handbook for Teachers: Young Learners
- TKT Handbook for Teachers: CLIL
When you come to register for the TKT you will receive a free paper-back TKT Handbook for Teachers (Modules 1-3), so come and register ASAP!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org